Monday, May 16, 2005

An attempt at consistency

I feel that I need to write more and more often (OK that's redundant-and repetitive too). So I'll do that. Not that there's anyone out that can't live without my scribblings but I need to do it because of what I said in the first contribution of this blog. My goal is to be wholly known. I can't do that in this blog if I don't write. In a couple places the scriptures say that Jesus knew their hearts and or minds. I want the body Christ to know my heart and my mind. I have an easier time with the heart part. My mind is a little more elusive. It seems that I'm always losing it. Lets look for it together, shall we?
Go extremely Large or go back to the place where you dwell! For Fuller graduates or seminarians of any variety that means
GO BIG OR GO HOME !

1 Comments:

Blogger Sinnersaint said...

That includes all us, seminarians (3) and Fullerites (2). GOING BIG AND NOT ALONE!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home