Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fountain of Youth !


Sometime ago the Lord spoke into my heart that "Laudate" (our youth service) needs to be led by the youth themselves. This was always the plan as this is the way the do it at the Cathedral. But for one reason or another I have basically been doing it all myself. NOT GOOD! Well as I wrote previously Stevie preached on Saturday. The attendance by youth went up like 500%. It was a confirmation that basically I am just to be "a liturgical tool"(Scott get your mind out of the gutter ) and this is not to be "The Fr Rich Show". Pray that more young people will step up and take leadership role at Laudate like Stevie , Mikie and Naomi. I confess that Laudate has been a thorn in my side (see Scott it's not just you). But no more -God has given me clarity and He'll do the rest. I'm excited!
Do that BIG thing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Great, first you use my name in print without permission, defame me with wild accusations, then it seems you free-up more time to annoy me.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home