Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dakota and Back with Dad #2

Again , Dad is talking to me as I write this. He lecturing me about morality and taxes right now.
Today was awesome. Except for breakfast. I learned that I am becoming way too much like my dad. Actually not all bad.
On a spiritual note: God is soooo good. Many people in the parish I serve are going through emotional and spiritual hardships. But God is assuring me that the work He has began He will complete BECAUSE HE IS FAITHFUL! Sooooo good. If you are reading this and you are going through stuff - I love you and am praying for but God the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit loves you more than I ever could - he is helping and healing- NEVER GIVE UP!

OK - About breakfast. Biscuits and gravy is an American institution and there should be federal laws to control who prepares this delicacy. The folks at a certain restaurant in Rawlings Wyoming need to be stopped. I think there was nutmeg in the sausage gravy some where mixed in amongst the pooling rendered animal fat. But the lady was sooo nice - really. I couldn't tell her that she was disgracing America. I ate it all and am still tasting it 14 hours later. Did I tell you that it was taupe in color and not the traditional off white of most country gravies. Maybe they are not from America. I know I'm nuts and that I make way too much of things. Hey but I had some killer Bison Chili later.
Going Big on the Prairie.
Keep praying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home