Monday, January 12, 2009

Doing Magic Again


Many of you know that I was a professional Magician for a little over a decade. It helped to pay for my education. I renewed my membership at the Magic Castle in Hollywood last year and plan to do the same this. I've been practicing my old routines and some new ones and hope to start performing again but this time it will be different. Yes, I'd like to work professionally again but I'd also like to use magic(slight of hand) to evangelize. I've always had my reservations about Gospel magic because I have seldom seen it done well. Lately I have seen many competent Gospel magicians. I feel called to do some street performing with a gospel message. I'm still praying about it. We'll see what God says. I don't want this to be just me forcing a Gospel message so I can do magic. That would be bad..
Go Big!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sinnersaint said...

The magic of Padre Rico?

10:04 PM  
Blogger T. Coleen said...

I have known you for what? 8 - 9 years? I’ve been to your home, you have been to mine - I consider you my own personal priest (I have you on speed dial on my cell!) and I have NEVER seen you do this magic everyone speaks of! Not even a quarter out of my grandson's ear! Please! Tell me what street you will be on and I’ll be there! Seriously- I’ll bring the rabbit!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home