Saturday, August 22, 2009

To Dakota and Back with Dad #3

Sorry for the delay in Blog entries. Just figured out how to get the internet here in Timber Lake S.D. (not really a lake and no timber- it's on the prairie). I see God in so many ways. I came here with Dad to help Aunt Emily (90 YEARS OLD - climbed up on the roof last fall to patch the roof).
My aunt has taught me what a life of faith and works looks life and how it blesses everyone around. My dad seems so vibrant here. He is being a good son to Aunt Emily. Yes son. Genetically just his aunt. They have awesome relationship. My dad has taught me that loving someone means more than just uttering words and bible verses (I'm good at that). It means being present and sometimes fixing a toilet.
Going soooo BIG-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home