Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My Sons

In the natural I have but one son. He is an awesome 4 year old boy named Luke. I love him beyond reason. But for some reason tonight I had an amazing revelation. I've been called to be father to many sons in the spirit. Many of whom I could never be there father as they are too close to my age or older. Yet I am called to raise them spiritually. I have many spiritual daughters also but this blog is about the sons. They have no Idea how much love God has given for them nor do they know how much I pray for them. On some of them I am especially tough(one even more so) because as with Luke I want them to exceed me. I want them to do for the kingdom of God that which I can't do. At least one of these will be a Bishop, another will convert the better part of a nation to Christianity, another will bring Christ into a huge company and base his business philosophy on Jesus alone and others will raise up whole families of faithful Christians.

Crazy? Yep, but watch, it will happen.

... for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the Gospel. 1Cor 4:15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home