Monday, August 08, 2005

A Dry Kind of Busy

It always drives me crazy when people describe the hot weather and say "but it's a dry heat". Yet I'm insanely busy but it's a good busy. God is doing amazing stuff. I see people stepping out in ministry in our church like never before. It's exciting to be in the midst of of it. The Bishop came up from San Clemente to install me yesterday. It was what everyone in the Church needed to concretely start the new journey at All Saints Church. The music rocked and the worship was awesome.
And so we start.
I love that scripture that says " He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it"
God isn't hardly done with All Saints or me or you who read this (both of you).
So I'll take the busy schedule.
GBOGH

2 Comments:

Blogger Sinnersaint said...

That busy schedule thing is going around...

I cannot wait to live what God does in His Church!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

.... and there is more than 2 of us out here reading... :)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home