Thursday, December 01, 2005

Blog Challenges

I guess I more less invented the "Blog Challenge" of which I am told I should not be proud of. (my daughter Jess said this). And I'm not. It was just a way for me to see my wife's creativity and it has become a fun thing to do and see others creativity. Some of you have blown me away with your wit and writing skills. Peg once met a whole list possible blog challenges in ONE entry(awesome). Scott met a blog challenge with a two word entry (it was funny). I really enjoy the "Blog challenge" I like to see people get creative . So I encourage you to challenge each other. There are people in our little blog family that have yet to be challenged directly to my knowledge. Some have have answered Joann's list of Blog Challenges but never have been directly challenged.
Charlie, Stacia, Alena, Scott, Peg, Steve, Naomi, Jess are some that may be in desperately need of blog challenge. A challenge can always be declined. It's just for fun. Perhaps just for my amusement.
I'm trying a new type blog Challenge. Normally we just come up with a strange title for a person to write on. The new challenge will merely come in the form of a picture to blog about. My wife will get the first one.
This will be silly to many of you. It is silly. Have fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacia said...

silly is great! bring it on!

(oh, now I'm intimidated. :)

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home