Monday, November 28, 2005

Blogging Or Long Sermons ?


I think that there may be a correlation between my absence from blogging and the length of my sermons. For those of you who survived the"Rip Van Winkle" sermon yesterday, you know what I mean. I think that I have too many words backed up in in that theological footlocker that I humbly call my brain . I will blog daily as to balance the amount of words that I use in my sermon. Actually I just happened to have lots to say. Some of it even relevant. Stay tuned. I have some fun topics coming. Plus I have found the answer to my loathing of top 10 list.
gbgh

3 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

It's OK. Next time I will just sneak a carbohydrate gel from Newhall Bicycle next door.

Well, maybe that wouldn't be so good when hearing a pre-sermon about fasting...

1:47 PM  
Blogger nomi said...

theological footlocker?
try theological warehouse.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Sinnersaint said...

Not to mention the marathon announcements...

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home