Saturday, July 26, 2008

Breathing

Discovery: One needs to breathe to live.

HMMMM!
Yep - It's true.
And probably why many of us walk around with spiritual and emotional faces of purple.
BREATH!
Read John 20:21-22
A resurrected Jesus says to his disciples "Peace be with you"- He wants us to have peace not anxiety and turmoil.
In the next line Jesus BREATHES on them and says " Receive the Holy Spirit"

I don't believe that Jesus has ever stopped breathing the life sustaining Holy Spirit upon us.
So INHALE ! Breathe in and out the Holy Spirit.

Noticing that I have been a lighter shade of purple lately I have decided to breathe.
From this day on - you may now call me Fr. Ninja Surfer Dad
Fr. - well I'm a priest and that the title
Ninja - Japanese for assassin- I plan to assassinate anxiety in my life - The word of God my
Samurai sword.
Surfer - I don't plan on surfing any more but I like the idea of being content with a simple life.
Dad- I really enjoying being a Dad.
So stay tuned for the further adventures of Fr Ninja Surfer Dad. Breathing in a church near you.
I may be looking for a sidekick in the near future.
I kinda already have a getup (clericals). So I won't need tights or anything

BREATHE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home