Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Cups and Balls


Lately I've been knocking the dust off of my old magic props and have started playing with them again. I tend to be a pretty joyful person - not without the occasional grey cloud in my temperament. Being joyful for one's salvation is different than having fun. I forgot how much fun I had doing magic. I'm learning more and more about myself and this resting thing.
So I'm practicing the cups and balls which is a classic of magic and my favorite trick. At first I'm having a great time just playing around but then I get the idea that I will create the mega routine that I always have wanted to. But now I need additional equipment and stuff so to the internet I go. It takes me an hour or so to realize that I'm not having fun anymore and like so many things that I do I have taken something restful and made it laborious.WHAT A KNUCKLEHEAD! Hey I'm learning!
Go Big!
The cups shown above are the ones I used for a decade as a professional magician.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home