Friday, April 20, 2007

Luke bought my love today.

I got a great deal on some cheese at the market today. I told my 5 year old son Luke about it. And it just so happened that Luke had some money - so- he asked to buy some from me. So I took his dollar for one package of cheese. Turns out that he didn't like that cheese so I gave back his dollar. But he still wanted to buy something from me. So I jokingly told him that he could buy my love for a dollar. He quickly gave the dollar back to me. I told him that I was joking and he never had to pay for my love but he insisted that I take the money because it was a "GREAT PRICE."

I did my my best not to cry. It reminded me of the Gospel story of the man who found a treasure in a field and sold all he had to buy the field. I thank God for that boy every day.
Reckless abandon starts here!

1 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

He is just so darn cute.

And he does have a point, that is a great price.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home