Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Driving Miss Nadia


Nadia is our youngest child. We recently decided that we would take her out of childcare and she would stay with me during the day. I guess you can she is a spirited child. I would say she's bossy. We've been driving around some and driving with Nadia is quite an experience.

Nadia: Dad when are you gonna drive?

me: Let me turn the engine on

N: we're gonna be late.

me: we can get there anytime.

N: my baby is mad 'cause you won't drive.

5 mins later

N: You're going the wrong way!

m: there's only one way to get there Nadia.

N: AND THIS IS NOT IT!

m: And we're here.

N: (talking to the baby doll) It's okay baby we're here now - I'm sorry it took so long - but daddy went the wrong way. We'll take the bus tomorrow.


Okay - I love my daughter but the driving gets a bit nuts.

More on the adventures of Father Rich and Nadia.

GBOGH

5 Comments:

Blogger Traci Vanderbush said...

I love that story! How cute. Kids are so honest, aren't they?

By the way, I pray for your family often. Your wife is a great encouragement to me. God bless your family.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Alida Sharp said...

go Nadia! I love her spirit :)

11:02 AM  
Blogger Sinnersaint said...

That is most definitely Nadia!

8:30 AM  
Blogger saint stevie said...

I love you and Nadia

9:18 AM  
Blogger saint stevie said...

I love you and Nadia

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home