Monday, August 24, 2009

To Dakota and Back with Dad #4

I started reading a book called "Sacred Romance". It talks about intimacy with God in very profound way in how we all have adulterous moments (some more than others) in our relationship with God. Intimacy is dangerous period as it requires being known which requires being transparent and vulnerable. ICK! I am finding that as I gain intimacy with it translating to more meaningful and intimate (not sexual) realation with others in the body of Christ. I see that especially in my realationship with Dad. I always felt that I had to create this person for my dad to be proud of as I find that God loves me with all my flaws I also find that so does Dad. As God becomes my everything and one might think that there would be room for earthly relationships I find my earthly deepening and becoming more numerous.
Here South Dakota the presence of God seems blaring. The pace and lack of distraction seems to help me listen Him better.
Going Big and going home wednesday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home