Thursday, September 15, 2005

Scrapbooking is crack for soccer moms


Okay , I hunt and fish and in the past I have had a problem with keeping God and family as a priority and giving into my hobbies. So I write this for those of you in the throws of the latest diabolical epidemic to hit our nation. Yes, it's SCRAPBOOKING !The woman in the picture is being crowned Scrapbooker of the year. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE MOMS AMERICA. I blame satellite television. Craft shows in particular. They have pushed this decease on the women of America. At the turn of the last century people formed temperance leagues to combat the evils of alcohol. I propose the same thing to oppose scrapbooking. I no longer think it is healthy even in moderation. I will be sending my wife to rehab and deprogramming. She considers herself merely a casual user of paper cutter and glue sticks but the truth is I see her fight the impulse to scrapbook things like a trip the market or to the dentist. She's hooked. I love her too much to let her go through life with this monkey on her back. Creative Memories is an evil cult. I must go now and remove my tongue from the inside of my cheek.
Go Big and fight the glue stick !

2 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

Please check out article #6:
http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/lisatop10/

9:31 PM  
Blogger joannmski said...

LOL Charley.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home