Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Food I do not like


I was thinking about food that I do not like. For many years I would not drink any brown liquids. I'm over that. Up until recently I wouldn't eat anything with cooked pineapple. I'm over that too. I spent about 7 minutes trying to think of some foods I didn't. Alas, there are none.
I am a pig! I eat any thing. What kind of human does that.
So I encourage you please challenge me. I need to find some food that I would not eat. Don't challenge me to eat non food OK. No wood. No children's toys. Just stuff that is table fare at family dinner somewhere on the planet.
I know. This is not deep or theological. Silly is OK sometimes.
Bring it on !

8 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

How about lime jello with grated celery and carrots, and miracle whip on top?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Father Rich said...

Funny thing is that I would have no problem with Steve's list . But I had forgotten about the that Jello - I don't think I would love but I could eat it . I've eat a grass hopper , kim chee , Goat butter not yak and used to drink Kave for the nerves about 4 years ago .I am a stranger to monkey brains but if you serve it with enuogh Kim chee (I love the stuff)BRING IT ON!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Stacia said...

I'm like you - there's hardly anything I don't like. The monkey brain would be a challenge though, mainly b/c I'd know what it was.

9:49 AM  
Blogger glorygrl said...

steven is in no position to speak on the subject of exotic foods. Trust me.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Sinnersaint said...

You can always go on Fear Factor and eat the genitals of numerous domestic animals... how's that suit you?

7:54 PM  
Blogger nomi said...

I think dad's already eaten the genitles of most animals.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

How about a kitty?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Lutefisk. Traditional Norwegian fish - soaked in lye. You have to wrap it in cheesecloth in order to boil it because it is the consistency of slime. Stinks up the whole house. Goes well with Lefse. You should be able to find it at a fish market around the holidays. Most disgusting thing I have ever consumed. You would probably love it....

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home