Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hawaiian Invasion


No really , it's a good thing . My best friend from seminary is visiting from Hawaii with his family. It's nice to see them. The kids (Samuel and Naomi) are really cute and smart. Keith (my pal) is the same. He funny and intense and always has something in his craw that must be talked about. I love it. You don't have to guess where you stand with Keith. If he loves you he be hugging you very soon(6'1" 200lbs Chinese guy). If he doesn't like you - he will hug you until he does. His wife Wendy is the rudder of reason in the relationship. She's very creative and smart and has no problem telling the great big Chinese guy the truth. God did a good job there. Today Keith and I will go to the Chinese market to buy live crab(they're cheaper there) to cook and eat.
Friends are a good thing. I didn't know how much I've missed them.
Aloha

1 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

They are great. It's good to be around people who worry so much, it makes me relax more about things.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home