Thursday, July 13, 2006

So it's been a year - what's God doing?


Fr Jim left All Saints a year ago and I have been Rector ever since. I've been doing a lot of talking to God lately. Has God's will been followed in the last year? Why no monumental growth.
My biggest mistake is asking questions like that and just doing something before having a definitive answer from God.==== But it takes him soooooooo long to answer most of the time !
Another problem with asking question like that is that most of the time they are asked from insecurity. Those question are rigged to fall back on my head an send me into a flat spin .
No more questions! I'll just listen for a while and abandon critical thinking for enjoying the good God has done in the last year .
If anyone has pictures from this past year at out please send them to me - I will post them here.
God has been good to us !
Go big !

2 Comments:

Blogger glorygrl said...

more than half the tree grows under the ground, grasshopper.

Maybe the growth did happen. I've seen alot of growth in myself and a few others as well.

2:02 PM  
Blogger joannmski said...

Yes, we are like karate church - we are growing on the INside. ;-)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home