Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Six Quirky Things About Me

My wife tagged me or something (I don't really know that means) and I'm told that I'm supposed to copy something and something else - I'm not at at this kinda stuff so I'm just writing quirky things. I apologize to the normal people that can do this the right way.


6. I have a fear of losing one of my eyes and having to wear an eye patch the rest of my life.
5. I refused to drink any brown liquids (coca cola, coffee , etc.) until I was 27 years old.
4. I like the smell of skunk.
3. It drives me crazy when Christians talk about how they can't stand a certain someone then end it with " But I love them in the Lord "
2. I can't stand show tunes (I love them in the Lord) but some of my favorite songs are TV commercial jingles .
1. I have expressed every single emotion I have ever felt - not always a good thing

2 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

I love your quirky ways.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

eewwww to #4! although I do find myself taking a deeper breath when I first sense one is now road kill...

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home