Monday, October 10, 2005

Blog tantrum


Okay, okay. I wasn't liking the blog thing for a while. But I have seen the light and repented of my hate for blogging and I don't intend on taking any more long breaks .
That being said and out of the way. Let talk about Prayer. I find myself being draw in to pray more the more I prayer. There are times when I don't want to leave God's presence. Kind of like a smitten school boy doesn't want leave his first CRUSH. Having more prayer services in the church probably helps me more than anyone else in the church. I wasn't always one that prayed this much. In fact I didn't want to speak or hear from God at all. I was mad At Him. But now I'm just glad He's not mad at me. I'm excited about this new prayer life with God and I want others to have it too. It's easy to start. Just talk he'll listen. Then you listen and He'll talk. It really is a cool adventure. Try it !
GBGH

3 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

I'm glad you are blogging again. You have a lot of great things to say.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Sinnersaint said...

Yes, a plethora of things to say... and how can we grow without them?

I couldn't work leopards into this response, sorry...

5:14 PM  
Blogger Sinnersaint said...

Well played Dave... I mean Carsten.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home