Monday, October 10, 2005

More Platypus Theology


Is God playful ? hmmmm
Look to the left (forget about the little crown). Humans tend to be playful and humorous (sometimes not intentionally) so if we are made in God's image isn't God playful and humorous too?I would say yes. But I caution everyone not to think that just because humans do something that God is like that . Remember we are are made in His image and not He in ours. He gave us free will so as to love him without compulsion. Of course we do stupid things with it (free will). Okay back to the humor thing . God is funny but I don't think he is a jokester. I used to think that. Check this out. I flunked out of altar boy training class and now I'm like the king of the altar boys. I used to think that God was joking around. But the truth is that when start we to seek God's will in our live the irony between our old life and our life in Jesus is side splitting. Yes, God is funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

And a nice Baptist girl married a priest. HA.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home